Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I know it's a little late now but lets talk about how I started smoking. My very light drug career begin with chewing Grizzly, it was easy to get away with and hide from people and I began that at about 13-14. Now for those of you who don't know what chew is, it's basically a fat wad of moist tobacco you put in your lip and catch the same buzz as a cigarette. I had smoked when i could but chewed most of my adolescence then quit that after I turned 18 because I had no need to hide tobacco anymore I was 18 I could smoke! Plus not that smoking is anymore attractive than chewing but when a girl sees you with a lip full of brown leaves that looks like shit an your spitting it out every 5 minutes it doesn't exactly turn them on. I began noticing how badly chewing took it's toll and afraid of seeing my jaw fall off of my face, another reason I switched to smoking because I wasn't worried about my lungs as much as giving a speech about my jaw missing from my face. At the time I didn't really think it was affecting my lungs that bad anyways but here it is, come today and I can't even run a mile without stopping every five minutes to rest. Guess it's better I quit now then 20 years down the road. Here is a list from Be Tobacco Free.gov about how both types of tobacco can harm you in every way shape or form http://betobaccofree.hhs.gov/about-tobacco/facts-figures/

No comments:

Post a Comment