Wednesday, March 9, 2016

So the plan of taking a cigarette out daily is working pretty good. I can feel my tolerance going down as the days go by. I've broke a couple of times but due to stress it's hard not to give in I know excuses, excuses... Stress can sky rocket when you try to quit along with anger, anxiety, and other emotions that can be messed with while not getting your usual dose of nicotine a day. I'm trying to counter that with the quitting plan I had so my body wouldn't even notice its getting less nicotine a day in a pretty even way. While cutting down very slowly I sometimes try to chew gum instead of sticking a cigarette in my mouth to keep me occupied and forget about my need for a smoke. It just doesn't last very long unfortunately. http://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/i-want-to-quit/how-to-quit-smoking.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment